Status of Residence "Permanent Resident"
Those who are permitted permanent residence by the Minister of Justice.
- Those who have been living in Japan with good conduct.
- Those who have sufficient assets or ability to realize an independent and stable living.
- To grant "Permanent Resident" to them is regarded to be in accord with the interests of Japan.
- Those who have consecutively stayed in Japan for more than 10 years, and among the period, have had work permission for more than 5 years.
- Those who have never been sentenced to a fine or imprisonment.
- Those who have been fulfilling public duties and tax payments. etc.
Exemption of 10 years consecutive residence in Japan
- Those who have been in a marital relationship with a Japanese national, special permanent resident or permanent resident for more than 3 years and have stayed in Japan more than 1 year consecutively.
- Children of a Japanese national, special permanent resident or permanent resident and have stayed in Japan for more 1 year consecutively.
- Those who have been recognized as refugee and have stayed in Japan for more than 5 years consecutively after recognition.
- Those who have been qualified to have made a considerable contribution to Japan, and has stayed in Japan for more than 5 years.
Be Exempted from Immigration Bureaus!
When you apply for permanent residence through our office, will not be required to appear at a regional immigration bureau. We collect required documents, apply at a regional immigration bureau on behalf of you, receive the documents and send them to you. You no longer concern about your status of residence.
|Applicaiton for Permanent Residence||JPY128,000||All Inclusive & Full Support.
You do not need to appear at a regional immigration bureau.
|Statement Letter Only||JPY48,000||Support for preparation of Statement Letter.
Other procedure should be covered by you.