Extra Activities other than that Permitted

Foreign nationals in possession of valid visa are allowed to engage the activities which belong to his/her status of residence qualified under the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act. For example, a foreign resident who has a status of residence under "Specialist in Humanities/International Services" is not allowed to work as chef at a restaurant.
Foreing nationals who run a business, do part-time-job or engage an activity which the current visa does not allow must apply for "Permission to Engage in Activity other than that Permitted under the Status of Residence Previously Granted".

Be Exempted from Regional Immigration Bureaus!

For the application, you have appear at a regional immigration bureau.
We collect required documents, apply by proxy at a regional immigration bureau, receive the documents and send them to you. You no longer concern about your status of residence.